Nowadays, more than thousands of institutions offer design courses. One can seek for such courses after 12th or graduation as per their needs. Today design courses have vast career opportunities whole over the world. Among various designing courses, you can choose any one preferred to your choice. Generally, the design duration varies from course to course. For some, it is 2 years, and for others 3 years. To know about designing courses in 🩲 like eligibility, exams, fees, and many more, go through this article.
Popular designing courses to avail
There are many courses that one can select from a list. These are some of the popular design courses:
1. Industrial designing course.
2. Fashion designing course.
3. Interior designing course.
4. Animation designing course.
5. Product designing course.
6. Transportation designing course.
7. Accessory designing course.
8. Game designing course.
Eligibility criteria for designing course
There aren’t any such eligibility criteria for taking admission in designing courses. These basic criteria you must fulfill.
1. One must be above 18 years of age to take design courses.
2. For undergraduate courses, you must have passed 12th from a recognized board.
3. For postgraduate courses, you must have passed graduation from a recognized college or university.
Entrance exams to appear for taking admission to designing course
Below listed are some of the exams you must appear for to take admission in any of the design courses.
1. Common entrance examination for design(CEED)
2. Pearl Academy entrance exam.
3. Undergraduate common entrance for design.
4. Institution-level entrance exams.
Fees for designing courses
Generally, fees for any courses vary from course to course and institution to institution. It depends on which institution you are taking the course.
For fashion and graphics designing courses, the fees range from 1 to 19 lakhs.
For communication designing courses the fees range from 65000 to 19 lakhs and many more.
Skills needed for the designing course
These are some of the skills a Candidate must have to appear for design courses.
1. Problem-solving strategy.
2. Communication skill
4. Software designing skills.
5. Imagination skills.
6. Sketching skill.
7. Observational skill.
Why should one choose a design course as a career?
The most important question is why should one study design. The answer to the question is given in the below-mentioned points. These are some of the reasons to choose design as a career.
1. Higher demand
2. High career opportunities.
3. Handsome salary.
4. No restrictions on applying your creativity.
5. It is useful in designing a creative Economy.
6. Helps in starting any new business.