It can be tough for a woman diagnosed with PCOS to get pregnant. While it can take longer to get pregnant due to the complications of PCOS. There are certain important things you can do if you are a PCOS-diagnosed woman who wants to have a baby soon. Since PCOS is common these days and so does the question of How to get pregnant with PCOS quickly.
How to get pregnant with PCOS quickly
PCOS can be regulated by the weight loss since in almost all cases doctors advise patients to lose weight. This is said to reduce insulin resistance. Here losing weight will result in regular ovulation. This will then increase your chances to get pregnant.
Given below are the list of possible treatment and self-awareness that you can do to have a baby soon :
Opt for an Anti-inflammatory diet :
Diet plays a crucial role in regulating PCOS and increasing the patient’s fertility. Consuming wrong food can harm your hormones resulting in delayed pregnancy. A woman diagnosed with PCOS is prone to experience high inflammation. This is because of higher androgens, which leads to more insulin production. This will then turn into higher weight gain.
Your blood sugar rate and hormones will be balanced by consuming an anti-inflammatory diet. This will also help you to lose weight. Given below are the anti-inflammatory diet that you should follow :
- Avoid consuming a lot of sugar or sugar products.
- You need to limit your red meat intake.
- Eat fruits and vegetables
- Consume omega-3 rich fish, Eat it several times a week.
- Replace your coffee intake with green tea.
- Use spices and herbs such as cumin, fennel, ginger and bay leaves. This will keep your body warm.
- Add beans to your daily routine.
Balanced hormones play a vital role in your fertility. Cortisol, a stress hormone that is produced by adrenal glands, this can affect your hormones. Resulting in delayed pregnancy. You need to avoid stress as much as you can, to get pregnant early. You can opt for different methods to relax your mind. Such as you can practice meditation, yoga, doing what you love, spend time in nature, etc. Keep yourself happy and stay away from the stressful topic.
By doing what you love, you will calm your body, thus resulting in less secretion of the stress hormone. This will help you to get pregnant soon with no complications.
You need to eat a healthy diet and maintain the right weight that should not affect and make your PCOS worse. It is a fact for the women who are diagnosed with PCOS that being overweight is not good for this condition. While in some cases the patient is not at all overweight. In this condition, if the patient wants to get pregnant, she should lose just 5% of her weight. This is done to avoid any complications in the woman’s pregnancy because of the weight. Losing 5% of the weight will improve your fertility.
How to get pregnant with PCOS naturally
Things to do to maintain a healthy weight :
- Regular exercise is needed.
- You can lift light weights to keep yourself fit. This will help you to bring down symptoms of PCOS
- You should pick a time and go for a walk.
- If your work requires you to sit the whole day, arrange a standing desk. So that you can take a few steps and stretch in between the work.
Prescribed Medications :
PCOS causes an imbalance in the hormone by generating more testosterone or estrogen. The availability of too few or too many of these hormones can make it tough to get pregnant. In such conditions along with all the above points, your doctor will suggest you some medication to provide you ease. Medications will be given to balancing your hormones.
Certain suggested medications to answer your question How to get pregnant with PCOS quickly are as follows :
- Doctors will give you fertility medications. This is given to help start your ovaries to send more eggs.
- Metformin is given to balance your insulin levels.
- To balance your estrogen levels, clomiphene citrate is suggested.
- Before starting fertility treatment, doctors will give birth control pills. This is to balance testosterone and estrogen levels.
Inofolic Alpha treatment :
It is observed that intake of PCOS supplements such as Inofolic Alpha has helped a lot. This reduces insulin resistance and balances hormones. You can start taking these supplements if you are planning for a baby in near future. This also reduces excessive hair growth and also reduces acne. Inofolic Alpha also helps in reducing inflammation and thus helping you get pregnant easily.
These are the most important steps that you can take to get pregnant with fewer complications. Getting pregnant with PCOS can be tough but you can make it an easy journey by proper diet, exercise, adding nutrition to your diet, and medications. It is always advised to take the medications only after prescribed by the doctor. Though using the above points you can make it easy for yourself like losing weight and eating healthy. If you are looking for options such as these are the perfect methods to start with.