A period cycle is from the first day of the period to the very first day of the next period. It generally takes 26 to 32 days but it varies concerning the month or woman’s health. Though sometimes your periods are considered regular even if it completes a 24 to 35 days cycle. Get some ideas and food for irregular periods.
If the time between your period to the next keeps changing, then you may have an irregular period cycle. The reasons for your irregular periods may be different for a different woman. You can contact a doctor and get it examined. food for irregular periods is one of the most effective ways to make yourself comfortable and get periods on time. There are many beneficial remedies that you can do at home by yourself.
Effective Food for Irregular Periods
If you are looking for Foods for regular periods, will look no further! Since your diet has direct contact with everything that is going on in your body, including your periods. Now you will think about how that is possible and if that’s the case why the periods are still irregular even if your diet is good? Well, there is certain comfort food and then there is some food that you need to avoid to get regular periods.
Given below are the foods for regular periods :
1. Aloe Vera: We know about aloe vera mostly as a way to get glowing skin and great comfort for the body. But this plant helps you control and manage your hormones that will help in regulating your periods. For best results, you can mix freshly extracted aloe vera gel with 1 teaspoon of honey. You need to have it regularly, every day right before your breakfast. This will help you in getting regular periods.
2. Turmeric: Turmeric has plenty of natural properties and it is used for numerous purposes including cooking. It can also treat your irregular periods. You need to drink a glass of turmeric mixed milk, right before your bed. It will cure period cramps and treat irregular periods.
3. Ginger: Ginger is famous for providing immunity power and for treating cold. It is also used to improve digestion and many more. One of the best properties of ginger is that it carries the content of magnesium and vitamin C, this helps the uterus to contract and results in starting your periods.
4. Parsley: We love parsley as a garnish on our dishes, but it can do more than that. Given its ability to increase the blood flow inside the body, it regulates your periods. You can drink parsley tea every day for great results. It is proven to be one of the best foods for regular periods.
5. Unripe Papaya: One of the most effective ways to regulate your periods is by consuming unripe papaya. It helps the vagina to release blood and tissues, resulting in regulated periods.
6. Castor oil: Castrol oil is known as an emmenagogue, which means that it’s said to stimulate menstrual flow. Several researchers showed that Castrol oil affects the menstrual cycle. It is effective in reducing inflammation, which in turn improves menstrual cramps.
The best way to use Castrol oil is by preparing a Castrol oil pack. This is done by soaking a flannel cloth in Castrol oil and then squeeze off any excess oil. Then place the Castrol soaked cloth on your abdomen area and cover it with plastic wrap. Now you need to place a heating pad over the plastic cover. Now leave this as it is for 60 minutes. Trying this every day for 3 days or more, if required can give you comfort and regular periods.
7. Chasteberry: This herb is most popular for its benefits that is reducing symptoms of PMS. This herb is also known as chaste tree or vitex agnus-castus. This herb can help you increase progesterone levels in your body and helps lower prolactin levels. Period cycles will be regular if these two levels are balanced.
If you want to use chaste berry then make sure to read the labels on the respective product and follow the recommendations as stated.
8. Mugwort: It is said that mugwort was one of the first plants cultivated by human beings. It is described as a menstrual tonic, stating that it stimulates periods if it is missed or late. You can consume mugworts in the form of tea or the form of supplement capsules.
9. Cinnamon: One of the most loved spices, cinnamon is of great use when it comes to regulating your periods. Cinnamon’s property of warming the body from inside helps increase the blood flow and thus regulating your periods.
10. Pineapple: Pineapple has an enzyme named bromelain, which helps in shedding the uterus lining, which starts your periods. This rich fruit also helps you increase your white and red blood cells, and thus increasing the blood flow.
These are the Best Foods for regular periods, in case you are struggling to regulate your periods, go ahead and try one of them as mentioned above. It will help you regulate your periods and help you keep track of it, providing you comfort.